ReportsnReports added Latest EGFR Tests Market Research Report offers crucial data on numerous market situations, for example, ability improvement elements, elements controlling the advancement, market possibilities, and risks to the global market. Also, the report widely facilities round competitive evaluation of EGFR Tests Market. The competitive evaluation section includes key producers, recent players, providers, market strategies, ability chances, operation panorama, and evaluation of the traits of the EGFR Tests Market.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2303300
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Roche Diagnostics International Ltd)
• Qiagen NV
• Agilent Technologies Inc
• Illumina Inc
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
• Abbott Laboratories
• NimaGen BV
• Agena Bioscience Inc
• BML Inc
• Takara Bio Inc
• New England Biolabs Inc
• Amoy Diagnostics Co Ltd
• Panagene Inc
Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
Globally, lung cancer is the second most common cancer in men and the third most common cancer in women. There are two main types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), with NSCLC accounting for approximately 80-90% of all lung cancer cases. The 5-year survival rate for patients with stage IV disease is less than 5% as majority of patients present with the advanced or metastatic disease at diagnosis. EGFR is a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase family and a major factor in regulating cellular proliferation, invasion, metastasis, angiogenesis, and inhibition of apoptosis. EGFR is one of the most routinely tested biomarkers in NSCLC.
EGFR mutation assays have evolved over the past decade. With numerous detection methods currently in clinical use, the consensus is that an ideal assay should be sensitive, effectively covering all clinically relevant targets with use of limited samples, and cost efficient. Most EGFR mutations found in adenocarcinoma are located in the tyrosine kinase domain. The most frequently encountered mutations are in-frame deletions in exon 19 (around 45%) and a point mutation in exon 21 (L858R), which together account for over 85% of described mutations. These mutations strongly correlate with NSCLC patients responding to EGFR therapies such as the tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) gefitinib, erlotinib, afatinib, and icotinib.
Each of the covered 39 countrys color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model–
Currently marketed EGFR Tests and evolving competitive landscape –
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total EGFR Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights –
– Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
– SWOT analysis for the market.
– Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for the overall market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
– Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
– Country specific reimbursement policies.
– Country specific med-tech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Scope of this Report-
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you wont find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the EGFR Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Single User License: US $ 7500
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2303300
Reasons to buy this Report-
The model will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving EGFR Tests market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the EGFR Tests market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific EGFR Tests market from 2015-2028.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.